Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AMW Makeover: "Attending a Wedding Event" Look

** EDIT: Added products used

Hey everyone!!! I guess you read what kept me busy last weekend. I've had the chance to do a makeover for 2 lovely ladies who will be attending a wedding of their friend. It was funny because they thought the wedding would start at 4:00pm but at the last minute realized the wedding starts at 2:30pm!!!

Can you believe the rush??? One thing I can pride myself of, is my ability to be "poised under pressure" lol Though I looked really calm, my heart is pounding as the minute passed by! The funny thing is, even though everything is on a rush, we still got the chance to mingle and get to know more of each other LOL I do chat while I work ya know <--- Multi-tasking is one talent too! They're nice ladies and I do wish to work on their faces more in the future. Too bad I didn't get the chance to fix up their hair as we're pressed for time! This is how I like to organize my stuffs, everything laid neatly for easy access. I do look serious no?

Cara's Before shot
Skin: combination





After shot





Products Used ---
  • Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer Light
  • The Face Shop Foundation in NB21
  • NYX Concealer in a Jar Beige
  • Paul & Joe Dual Powder Foundation in No. 30
  • UDPP
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Baked
  • Milani Chocolate Brown eyeshadow
  • Paul & Joe eyebrow Pencil no. 2
  • MAC Coquette e/s to fill in brows
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Black
  • Stila Smudgepots in Black
  • Paul & Joe Curly Mascara in Black
  • Nars Orgasm
  • Kiehl's No. 1 Lip balm
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Herades
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cara's Friend Before Shot
Skin: Dry



AFTER




Products Used ---

  • Thevi Liquid Mineral foundation in Sandy Beige
  • NYX Concealer in a Jar Medium
  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder no. 40
  • MAC Coquette to fill in brows
  • L'oreal HIP in Secretive
  • Urban Decay e/s in Grifter
  • MAC Carbon
  • Stila Smudgepots in Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in black
  • Stila Bronzing Powder
  • The Face Shop Lipgloss Pot

Thanks to both for posing eventhough they're super in a hurry :)
I hope both of you had a great wedding party!!!


*giddy giddy giddy*
I had fun!
What made your weekend?

34 comments :

  1. Wow you did such a good job! Their skin looks glowy and the eye makeup really suit them! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, they look beautiful! Their faces are glowing. Wonderful job, sis!! And I'm glad that you can work well under pressure...I'd have eye liner all over their cheeks. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool ur makeup is all set... u did a great job! niceeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. you done a great job! They both look great!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your brushes!!! what are they??? and your traincase looks yummy too! lol. i wish i paid more attention to your work but those were what attracted me when I opened this site today. (shame on me!)

    your friends look very nice but you forgot to add one of yours facing us! you naughty girl!

    i am beginning to wonder why aren't you in this professionally? or are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cara is so hot! u really did a good job nikki! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. and oh yeah i think cara looks like liv taylor in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so pretty, you did such a good job!! Oh, and I do like your cute black dress lol really cute :P I want one just like that hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl~

    Woo did you get the lenses too! They're great. Well, they might take some getting used to if you're not a lens wearer to begin with. I'd suggest not wearing them for a long period of time, only for photos! :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! i really like your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am distracted by ur dress XD i want one XD

    u did a great job
    the difference is awesome too

    they are pretty but u made them even better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job, Nikki! ;-)

    they both look radiant and beautiful.

    and yes, pressure is a big part of a MUA's everyday life. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you do such gorgeous makeup.. keeping ladies looking natural, polished and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job Nikki!! They look so gorgeous and radiant after you put your magic touch on them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice job twin. I love their after skin.

    You look like a pro standing their with your makeup stash. So proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhh.... those are just awesome...!!

    great job you did there..... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone for the LOVE :)

    Jojoba, I will answer all the queries in my next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. grace under pressure indeed! :) i love the dress. your looks are so clean and fresh! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sis nikki, very nie job! they both look glowing and fresh..super bagay sa kanila :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, nikki! ang galing!! hats off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you did a WONDERFUL job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. good job Nikki girl! its time for you to shine, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nikki! I'd like to ask what you used for each of the two girls, FANTASTIC makeover, glowy and polished! Perfect talaga for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did a great job. They look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow nikki! uve done a wonderful job! they looked pretty,radiant and fresh...just like the artist!!!! kudos to you lovely nikki

    ReplyDelete
  26. You did a great job! They both look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nikki, you really do beautiful work! Sounds like you had fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. you did a great joB!!

    i love your brush set... looks HUGEEE

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great job, sweetie! And OMG, would you take a look at your kit?! :O :O :O

    I WANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow they look naturally beautiful! you definitely have a talent on naturally radiant looks, love love their after pics! *clap clap*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment your questions, suggestions and just anything you may want to say! Keep smiling and stay happy!