Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MAC Lipglass in Prrr Review

I am a lip gloss addict!!!! (well, aside from being a mascara, foundation, e/s, etc...) *giggles*

I am one hell of a lady who loves to lick my lips! And putting on a super glossy and sticky lipgloss is yucky and gross for me!!! I ended up not putting any at all and finally ended up with a chapped dry lips :)

Aside from my ever faithful lip balms and moisturizers, I am always in search for a good lipgloss that I can really stick my butt to! That's were MAC Lipglass came in to my life.

Here's how it looks like in Prrr color

With Flash






Without Flash





Askmewhats says ---

Pros
  • it is indeed very natural "glossy" "dewy" kinda look
  • it isn't too sticky, just the right kind
  • has a whole wide range of colors
  • doesn't taste yucky
  • it did stayed for more than an hour (considering most lipglosses I used won't last an hour)

Cons
  • it is a bit pricey compared to other lip glosses available in the market
  • that's it! for now :D
Will I repurchase?
Yes, in different colors :D

Your askmewhats,
Nikki


8 comments :

  1. You have nice, full lips. Lipgloss is such a waste on my tiny, thin ones! Lol. It looks good on you though. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey amy thanks! This "nice full lips" your talking about can dry the hell out of me! It chaps, it cracks, hahaha But thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. another good review from you. :-)

    thanks, i might try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a clear lipgloss? I think this is the color Paris Hilton wears too...hehe. I've never tried MAC's lipglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MAC's Lipglass, especially Tinted Lipglass and Lipgelée!

    Prrr is a pinky-peach with icy shimmer... which is great for just a hint of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabu-less, yes, Liz is right! Mac Prrr is a peachy pink color and really light!!! Looks really good on lips that are a bit dark already or naturally corlored (like mine). You're right again, it looks "paris hilton-y" hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep! this is the same one that paris hilton wears. :) MAC Lipglass in Prr.

    Russian Red is still my love. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Russian Red I should give this a try when I'm at the MAC Counter, you looked great in red!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment your questions, suggestions and just anything you may want to say! Keep smiling and stay happy!