Monday, February 18, 2008

E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer


**available at Robinson's Dept Stores, SM Department stores and Rustan's Essences for approx. Php 129.00 each
Aailable in Fair, Light and Medium


E.L.F Says --

Multi-tonal silicon treatment masks skin tone imperfections and redness, leaving skin with a healthy glow.

Askmewhats Says --

The first time I tried this product was on a tester, they were out of stock so I got really sad as my undereye circles diminished 50% . Several months after, I was happy to see E.L.F on leading malls and I bought it right away. After a month of usage, here's what I say (again, this is my own opinion)


Pros :
  • Does it's job diminishing dark circles
  • Can lighten your red spots and some veins around my nose
  • The wand is easy to use
  • Easy to blend
Cons :
  • It is scented with an Orange-y smell (I can take this, but a lot of people can't)
  • For Oily Skinned - I think this could be a problem as this tends to get a bit oily, so my suggestion is to gently pat with a loose powder after applying this concealer.
Will I repurchase?

Maybe, maybe not, it depends , as I'm planning to buy another brand of concealer..hehehe I am looking into cream concealers now uggggghhhh me and my addiction to make-up!!!

Your askmewhats,
Nikki

2 comments :

  1. ELF.... not here! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry i'm sure you have better alternatives out there! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment your questions, suggestions and just anything you may want to say! Keep smiling and stay happy!