Monday, February 25, 2008

Affordable E/S Review Part 3

In2it Longwearing Eyecolor(approx Php319.75)


In2It has always been available in the Philippines for quite some time. But I never bothered to look at it as there are a whole lot make-up brands more famous than this. I don't know why, but I'm now in the mood to try on different brands and with the 20% sale at Landmark, I've given in and tried on their shadows. I am so happy to do a review on this as this is one good BUY! Read on....


This is how it looks like with flash.
Again, for a "first time" purchase, I tend to buy safe colors first.
The e/s is on the brown tone with a bit of glimmers.
If you're wondering where the applicator is, well,
my neat-freak side wanted me to keep it as I use my brushes with application,
(Tip: keep those free applicators and you can take it with you on a travel or use it to clean up those eyeliner mistakes)



This is how the back side look, again, the colors aren't named but numbered



This is how the color looks like with flash
Left one is more on a brownish earth toned color
The right side has more shimmer with tiny gold specks


My famous "arm swatch" hehehe
The color in the palette and the swatch looks almost identical!




In2It says --- (well, not really In2It but the Beauty adviser says )
  • Long wearing
  • Vibrant colors
  • Easy to apply

Askmewhats says ---

Pros

  • Pigmented
  • Affordable!!! (especially with the 20% off, I bought it for less than Php200)
  • Easy to blend and apply
  • Indeed long wearing!!!
  • the packaging is really durable
Cons
  • In2It doesn't have much color selections
  • Some of their duos' combination are so much alike

Tip ---
Do not use this duo together, the colors will be washed out. I use one on each time, and put some highlights or I even use a gold e/s with it. Looks great!


Will I repurchase?
YES! Definitely!

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!



3 comments :

  1. I love your product reviews.

    hmmm.. i think i might give in2it a try. i often see this product here in Singapore eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my product review is helpful! thanks for this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received an in2it e/s quad from a buddy in SG. gorgeous e/s ; agree on the pigmentation; and surprised and glad to see it in a recent trip to the PH.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment your questions, suggestions and just anything you may want to say! Keep smiling and stay happy!